Dealing With the IRS»
Death of a Taxpayer»
Dollars & Sense»
Your Home & Taxes»
Health Care Provisions»
ERC Associates PLLC
Scytheville Row, 75 Newport Rd -
PO Box 1726
New London, NH 03257-1726
Personal FinanceWe are dedicated to keeping clients abreast of the latest developments and tax-saving strategies. This section includes a library of hundreds of timely articles about business, taxes, finances, trends and the like. The articles are categorized by subject matter, which can be accessed from the links. Click on your topic of interest and find a wealth of information.
This section is provided to assist clients in making informed financial decisions when buying, selling or leasing vehicles. Being knowledgeable before shopping can help save those hard-earned dollars.
- Buying, Selling or Leasing a Car
- This is provided to assist clients in making informed financial decisions when buying, selling or leasing vehicles. Being knowledgeable before shopping can help save those hard-earned dollars. This page is organized in logical steps to help you prepare yourself.
- Special Rules for Car Donations
- Congress has imposed tough rules that substantially limit the deduction for this charitable donation.
- Deducting Auto Expenses & Luxury Auto Limits
- When you use a vehicle for business purposes, you can deduct the business portion of the operating expenses as a business expense. If you use the car for both business and personal purposes, you may deduct only the cost of its business use. You can generally determine the expense for the business use of your car in one of two ways, the standard mileage rate method or the actual expense method.
- Will the Interest on Your Vehicle Loan be Deductible?
- The answer to that question depends upon whether or not the vehicle is being used for business purposes, where the expenses are being deducted, and the type of loan. If the loan is a consumer loan secured by the vehicle, then the following rules would apply.
- Looking for Business Tax Deductions? Look No Further Than Your Business Vehicle!
- The options for deducting the business use of a vehicle are both numerous and generous. In fact, there are so many options that some can easily be overlooked. Note: When a vehicle is used both for personal and business use, the expenses must be prorated based on miles driven for each purpose.